Are you out of the broom closet? 

Solitary or group practitioner? 

What is your path? 

D E I T Y

What’s your brand of deism? 

Who is your patron God? 

Who is your patron Goddess? 

What Gods do you worship? 

Do you fear darkly aligned Gods/Goddesses, or rather respect them? 

Do you worship animals? Or plants? 

N A T U R E

Do you regularly commune with nature? 

Taken a camping trip just to talk to nature? 

Describe the moment you felt closest to Mother Earth? 

Do you have a familiar? 

Have you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual? 

Or a plant? 

Do you hug trees? 

Give them gifts? 

What is are your favorite plants to work with? 

What are your favorite trees to work with? 

W H E E L  O F  T H E  Y E A R

What is your favorite holiday? 

What is your least favorite holiday?

Have you ever held a ritual on a holiday? 

Ever taken a day off work to celebrate a Pagan holiday? 

Do you celebrate Yule on the 21st rather than the 25th? 

Have you ever felt the veil thin? 

Ever danced the Maypole? 

Know what the Maypole symbolizes? 

How do you usually celebrate the Pagan holidays? 

D I V I N A T I O N

Do you use Tarot? 

Do you use runes? 

Do you use a pendulum? 

Do you use dowsing rods?

Do you use astrology?

Any other forms of divination? 

S P E L L S

What was the first spell you did? 

What was the latest? 

Ever done a love spell? 

A job spell? 

A healing spell? 

What was the most powerful spell you’ve ever performed?

What deities do you usually call on? 

C R Y P T O Z O O L O G Y

Do you believe in vampires? 

Werewolves? 

Shapeshifters? 

Elves? 

Fairies? 

Dragons? 

Nymphs? 

Sprites? 

Mermaids? 

Satyrs? 

Ever “seen” any of the above? 

Ever used any of the above in magic? 

Do you have one of them as a personal guardian? 

R A N D O M

Do you see a rabbit, a man or a woman in the moon? 

Own a cat? 

When you meditate, what does your happy place look like? 

Do you work with chakras? 

Do you believe in past lives? 

If so, describe a few briefly: 

Do you believe in soul mates? 

Do you have a spirit guide? 

forum+post_edited Widow Apr 4
Widow Admin
Widow Apr 12

B A S I C S

Do you have a magical/Pagan name? Widow! And a Coven name.

How did you find Paganism? Friendly referral.

How long have you been practicing? Almost 20 years.

Are you out of the broom closet? For the most part. I don't mix faith and work so no one at work really knows but family does.

Solitary or group practitioner? Group!

What is your path? Luciferian

D E I T Y

What’s your brand of deism? Science

Who is your patron God? Curnnunos 

Who is your patron Goddess? Morrigan

What Gods do you worship? Myself

Do you fear darkly aligned Gods/Goddesses, or rather respect them? Welcome them with open arms

Do you worship animals? Or plants? No.

N A T U R E

Do you regularly commune with nature? Does necromancy count?

Taken a camping trip just to talk to nature? No.

Describe the moment you felt closest to Mother Earth? When working with the dead,

Do you have a familiar? My cat Lucifer and Belphoebe. I also have shadow servants.

Have you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual? Nnno.

Or a plant? Yes.

Do you hug trees? No....

Give them gifts? Coins and honey.

What is are your favorite plants to work with? I use a lot of Dittany of Crete and Mugwort.

What are your favorite trees to work with? Willow and Yew

What is your favorite holiday? Samhain! My birthday.

What is your least favorite holiday? Yule/Xmas.

Have you ever held a ritual on a holiday? Of course.

Ever taken a day off work to celebrate a Pagan holiday? Yes. My birthday is a good excuse to do that.

Do you celebrate Yule on the 21st rather than the 25th? Strictly the 21st/22nd.

Have you ever felt the veil thin? Yes

Ever danced the Maypole? Fuck no.

Know what the Maypole symbolizes? Stupidity.

How do you usually celebrate the Pagan holidays? Yes. All the yes. With ritual, spell work, sacrifice, focus, and goal achievement. 

D I V I N A T I O N

Do you use Tarot? They are my favorite!

Do you use runes? When I need quick answers.

Do you use a pendulum? From time to time.

Do you use dowsing rods? No.

Do you use astrology? All the time.

Any other forms of divination? Death Oracle.

S P E L L S

What was the first spell you did? My first act of magick was summoning the quarters and casting a circle. After that I cast a curse.

What was the latest? Bane....

Ever done a love spell? Yes and it was horrible. I got exactly what I asked for and I hated it.

A job spell? Yes, for contracts and obtaining desired employment.

A healing spell? Yes through poppet magick.

What was the most powerful spell you’ve ever performed? My first baneful curse was pretty powerful.

What deities do you usually call on? Belial.

Do you believe in vampires? Sure.

Werewolves? In their wraith form, yes.

Shapeshifters? I've yet to meet a real one.

Elves? Yes.

Fairies? Yes. I hate Fairies.

Dragons? In a sense.

Nymphs? So to speak.

Sprites? See fairies.

Mermaids? Maybe in other dimensions.

Satyrs? Can't say I do.

Ever “seen” any of the above? I have seen fairies.

Ever used any of the above in magic? Once. I did not appreciate the results.

Do you have one of them as a personal guardian? Nope.

R A N D O M

Do you see a rabbit, a man or a woman in the moon? From my vantage point I see a woman.

Own a cat? Sure do.

When you meditate, what does your happy place look like? I don't meditate to go to a "happy place", I go to the planes to work.

Do you work with chakras? I work with energies, some may be chakras.

Do you believe in past lives? Yes

If so, describe a few briefly: I would, but they are too personal.

Do you believe in soul mates? Sort of. I believe we meet people for a reason. People come into our lives sometimes as kindred spirits that our souls are meant to meet. They may serve a purpose for a period of time and then leave for better or for worse.

Do you have a spirit guide? Nope. I believe in spirits that guide and teach, though. Like demons.

forum+post_edited Widow Apr 13
Joy_of_Belial
Joy_of_Belial Apr 13
B A S I C S

Do you have a magical/Pagan name? 

I hold many Masks is all I will say =)

How did you find Paganism? 
Through my exploration of Empath (no not Emo People, real psychic empaths) groups and witches I've known introducing me to things.  It's almost always a female that does.  But I was also into doing direct energy work so stumbled on it.

How long have you been practicing? On and Off doing different things throughout the years since late teens or twenties.  Mostly exploring experiences and trying to figure them out and getting involved in direct energy work and certain sensory practices.  

Are you out of the broom closet? Never was in the closet =)

Solitary or group practitioner?  Solitary.  I do like group, but only when it's highly organized and structured and has a solid focused and less to no chaotic silliness.  Cannot have too many chiefs is my belief in.  

What is your path?  The Path of the Dragon (laughs at the thought of Xians screaming that is devil worship).  Side comment, I do not subscribe to the ideas of what anyone Thinks this path means or what a Dragon is so I will leave that to mystery.  I'm closer to the concept of what an athiest is like, except I really do believe in Spirituallity and Magick.

D E I T Y

What’s your brand of deism? Science.... Magi-Tek Sorcery

Who is your patron God? I am a God.
Who is your patron Goddess?  An externalization of an Aspect of my Divine Feminine Light (uncorrupt from the ideas of others) and it's Shadow.  Yep, pretty women definitely do make me feel Godlike.  Part of the purpose of a God and Goddess is the Sacred Marriage and Love between a Man and Woman, a Sexual Fixation.

What Gods do you worship? None.  But I do like to communicate and exchange energies from time to time with some (a sacrifice for a gift, a gift for a gift).
Do you fear darkly aligned Gods/Goddesses, or rather respect them? respect.
Do you worship animals?  I do like pets.
Or plants? I just like plants. Let's keep it simple =)

N A T U R E

Do you regularly commune with nature? When I get the chance (living in the city) I do love to go out and experience nature.  The Silence of not having to hear electronics and frequencies is very refreshing.

Taken a camping trip just to talk to nature? It's been a long time.  One of these days I would like to do it again.
Describe the moment you felt closest to Mother Earth? Taking a short trip out of town to a nearby city (Bellevue/Redmond).  The beautiful green trees and the fresh air in the early mornings is invigorating.

Do you have a familiar? yes

Have you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual? Not really.  Last week though I called upon many different kinds of Consciousness while Drunk and out with a couple.  Dragon Consciousness was my favorite, because it feels more "fluid" when Navigating my own consciousness and physical body.  This allowed me to hold myself togethor long enough to safely get home =). 

Or a plant? No.
Do you hug trees? Do people actually really do that or is that just a play on words.
Give them gifts? Respecting them and helping the environment is probably the best gift one could give them.
What is are your favorite plants to work with? Fern/tea tree plant.

What are your favorite trees to work with?  Not sure..awhile back I had the most vivid dream of seeing some high end Hotel/Home/Lodge Deep in the forest of what I can only describe as a "Canopy of Trees" that blocked out the Sun/Daylight...where only the lights from the house glowed in the darkness.  I met a lovely Goddess there...I want to find those trees...so that I may find her =). And I like trees like that anyway.

What is your favorite holiday? Anything involving get togethors of a celebratory nature.  Parties. 

What is your least favorite holiday?  The ones that are not like those two.
Have you ever held a ritual on a holiday? Yes.

Ever taken a day off work to celebrate a Pagan holiday? No.
Do you celebrate Yule on the 21st rather than the 25th? No.
Have you ever felt the veil thin? Yes.
Ever danced the Maypole? No.
Know what the Maypole symbolizes? Nope.  I may be into some Pagan things, but I do not necessarily know about the whole culture as is usually expected.

How do you usually celebrate the Pagan holidays? Do what I feel like doing =). If it includes the right people and some fun then I would feel like doing something different perhaps.

D I V I N A T I O N

Do you use Tarot? Yes.  Been awhile.  I need to find a new Deck.  I like the "Erotic Tarot by Milot Manara" though, but need another deck.
Do you use runes? Yes.

Do you use a pendulum? Have before.
Do you use dowsing rods? No.

Do you use astrology?  I've looked into it and know a little beyond sun signs.
Any other forms of divination? Keeping an open eye and intuition to watch the people and the signs of the times.  

S P E L L S

What was the first spell you did? Energetic Psychic Manipulation of another  (non-ritualistic).

What was the latest? nothing yet... But I was thinking of doing something  silly... Such as creating a Massive energetic flow to spread Belial's sexual influence.... ... Such as.... Visualize this.... A Sexual Tornado...OR....a Massive Sexual Tsunami as a construct going on the Rampage =p

Ever done a love spell? yes but don't focus that much on it even though it interests me.  I recall awhile back I was experimenting with energy while talking to a female witch friend via chat.  While sitting in a Starbucks talking in chat, there was a girl (stranger) across from me.  I was experimenting at the time, so took Astaroths sigil with my Astral body and then pulled energy out of it and did something to SuperImpose it over the female..I was also saying a certain incantation in my mind and Drawing the specific energy from that.  I then asked my Witch friend what she saw with her psychic vision and she told me there was a very thick milky white cloud around me.  Anyway...the result?  It was kind of surprising at the time.  Because my intention was merely to look for signs of what the energy does objectively so I was pretending at first I wasn't aware of the girls presence (no eye contact or anything).  I had a list of criteria for testing.  Anyway, it was the strangest thing the girl got up and walked across the room and stood almost literally right in front of me for a couple minutes as if waiting for something.  This was basically an authoritarian Domination Spell

Other Love Spell I did with an entity which caused All-Consuming Sexual Love obsession in the target (alot of fun, those intense states of Being).  Now of course, during the time I didn't plan on the feeding of the energy into the entity and interaction to have such a powerful effect but it was more so than I thought.  I know there were other factors involved, but I will revisit this experience at another time when Im more prepared or have more to work with.

A job spell? Yes.

A healing spell? all the time...but more like focusing my own energy and redirecting it on myself.

What was the most powerful spell you’ve ever performed?  The opening up in Portland....I was using Runes at the time and was in fact my first sense of fascination when opening up to Magick.  Working with demons came much later.  This experience can only be described as... Pure Power... And can only be experienced to truly understand what I am talking about even though I haven't talked about it (nor do I feel like going into it).  Later on though I learned BELIAL was actually with me during that time so we share a very important connection and purpose.

What deities do you usually call on? mostly BELIAL, but All from the entire Satanic Heirarchy and many outside of it.

Do you believe in vampires?  Yes, but not in the fictional or Hollywood, or "political" sense (some like to paint them as all kinds of things).  I believe it's a certain concept behind the word. 
Werewolves? same as Shapeshifter.
Shapeshifters?  I have yet to see a physical one.
Elves? Yes.
Fairies? Yes, plenty of them running around town =)

Dragons?  Yes.  
Nymphs? their spirits yes.
Sprites? (shrugs)

Mermaids? No..but a funny thought is the concept of the Jesus Fish... So symbolically a mermaid would be a Christian Half-Submersed in the Holy Waters of Christ of a Baptism Pool.
Satyrs? no
Ever “seen” any of the above? No.
Ever used any of the above in magic? No.  Well Dragon, but that is more related Concepts so no I am not calling on Giant Frightening Dinosaurs.

Do you have one of them as a personal guardian? The spirit of The Dragon... The Dragons Breathe is everywhere...in many things.  Is always watching.... AND..."GOD is Gonna GET YOU!" So Sayeth the Dragon, unless you have it's special protection forewarned is magickally forearmed =)

R A N D O M

Do you see a rabbit, a man or a woman in the moon? A Man...because the Moon is Feminine so it has to be a Man...because he is born in the womb and as an Adult "Enters Her" to travel back through that Vaginal Portal =)

Own a cat? No.  I'm more A Dog Person.
When you meditate, what does your happy place look like? whatever.   Don't really create a happy place in my head.  Just whatever I want to focus on.

Do you work with chakras? Yes I guess.

Do you believe in past lives? Yes.
If so, describe a few briefly:  a powerful sorceror out in the Desert. The Master of Sacrifices.  Mesopotamia:. A Seer and it's Vision watching from the sky as I blessed and guide my Men an Elite Calvary Unit mowing down the 5 great armies of foot soldiers.  There was a conflict between me and a few other High Priests of the Temple over an important issue and so we went to war and I destroyed them in a past life.  Curiously this seems to show up in certain traits in my astrology so it seems karma is playing out once again..there really must be a real war.  BELIAL is coming and Awakening the Dragon once again.  What else... Various scryings and them a very vivid dream of being in a Golden Land of Lion Beings and a Great Wall with Lion Guards lining them...a tiny Lion flies up to me and Hovers saying "You are The Praetor.". I think there is a past life connection relating to Roman Influence? (Shrugs).

Do you believe in soul mates? Yes.  These are the energetic/spiritual ties and relationships we hold called karma.  Not the 3-fold kind of karma. 
Do you have a spirit guide?  There are many out there.

⁣​
forum+topic_is_sticky